Sye Of Relief™ – In House Consultant
Sye Of Relief™ In-House Social Marketing Consultant
Are you Finally ready to Expand Your Businesses Social Marketing Efforts?
Can you imagine what it would mean to your business to add a top-notch Social Media Marketing authority to your sales & marketing team?
Sye Wells has been dubbed the “Connection Marketing Authority” by her peers for her outstanding results with online social marketing…
She’s produced, authored and sold numerous step-by-step video tutorials on some of the most popular social media platforms in the world today including: WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, and most recently Pinterest!
She is the editor of the popular new social marketing Ezine for small business owners “The Connectors Edge”.
Her websites have given business owners an outlet to create real connections with their customer base.
NOW! You can have Sye Wells and her team partner with your business to create real long-term results through online social marketing. Attract more of your ideal prospects, build equity in your brand, and create a loyal following that will never leave you!!!
If you’re not engaging with your potential customers and current clients on the internet, you are missing out on a ton of business.
Most successful business owners today not only realize the need for social marketing in their business; they aggressively look for ways to integrate, utilize and improve its performance.
Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube aren’t just passing fads that are here today gone tomorrow; they are key marketing platforms and they are here to stay.
The biggest challenges most business owners face when it comes to using social marketing is the time required to actively engage your customers and staying on top of the rapid changes that occur in the social media world.
An “in-house” social marketing consultant can take the guesswork out of your online marketing efforts.
Finding your target market online is no longer about managing keywords to try and unlock the ever changing search engine algorithms.
Sye and her team are here to help you stand out from your competition by positioning your business as a brand in front of the right customers at the right time in the right place.
Here are just some of the benefits your Sye Of Relief™ – In House Consultant will offer:
- Analyze website design to ensure search engine friendliness
- Locate best plug-ins to maximize website performance
- Integration of Facebook Fanpage with main website
- Upgrade branding design of current website if necessary
- Assist with locating content that appeals to your target market
- Install popular social media sharing functions
- Integration of twitter account with main website
- Responding to questions on your social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Blog)
- Help with adding a lead capture system to website
- Assistance with set-up of automated content delivery to social networks
A part-time “in-house” social marketing consultant is the perfect solution for the small business owner who doesn’t have the budget for a full-time marketing department but still wants to receive the tremendous benefits of online social marketing.
8 More Reasons Why Your Business Needs an In-House Social Marketing Consultant:
- To be effective with Social Media Strategies for your business, you need consistency.
- A Social Marketing Consultant is always updated with the latest trend.
- You have more time for your business rather than updating Social Media networks.
- We keep track of the people’s behavior in your Social Media channels.
- It is cheaper than TV, radio, newspaper and magazine ads, and yellow pages.
- Your prospects are online. To keep your business moving forward you need to be where the people are, where your prospects are.
- The more people you network with the more likely you are to drive traffic to your website.
- Your consultant will make sure your blog is designed attractively, updated often, and managed with your customer in mind.
Can you try and handle all your social marketing yourself? Yes! But, like everything else, it takes time and experience.
If you’re like most business owners, you spend your time throughout the day taking care of your customers, moving your product around, and handling the day-to-day operations of your business.
Your time should be spent taking care of your customers and running your business. Let your in-house consultant help you manage and leverage your most valuable asset: YOUR TIME!
Even More Ways An In-House Consultant Will Benefit Your Business:
- Show you how to create your genuine voice that connects to your target market
- Conduct planning sessions to discuss current results and future goals
- Offer methods to keep your social media networks updated regularly in less time
- Help with adding video to your social marketing plan
- Blog integration to make take your website from “static” to interactive
- Review & analyze your current social media interaction and create ways to improve it
- Upload optimized blog post to your blog
- Set up systems to backup your website and reduce spam
- Assistance with autoresponder list set-up
- Assistance with additional services needed (not covered in package), i.e: Graphic Design, Video Production, SEO, Writing, Press Release Creation
*Additional Services NOT INCLUDED in package: Content Writing, Graphic Design, SEO Services
At the end of the day we both know that your time should be managed wisely. The resources at your disposal are too important to squander. That’s why an effective social marketing consultant is a huge asset to your business, your bottom line, and your total marketing efforts.
To learn more about how you can add a social marketing consultant to your team, visit: www.syewells.com/contact-me and register for a FREE business consultation. Let us discuss how we can grow your business together and help you get more done in less time.