As a business owner in this day and age… you must know what your customers want. They want to see you and your demonstrations. They want to get to know you! Most of them, will not take the time to read everything you put out there.
As an entrepreneur or small business owner, you’ve probably invested plenty of time and effort into your website – but here’s something to consider for 2010: video. If you’re not already using online video in your marketing mix, you might want to consider it for these reasons:
1) Cost. Video is affordable and easy to produce. Whether you produce it yourself with an inexpensive video camera or contract it out, producing short videos for the web typically don’t need a lot of editing or fancy graphics to make them effective. Because it will be viewed online, this video doesn’t have to be top of the line in production quality.
2) Interest. Which would you prefer? Reading a page full of text on a website or clicking “play” on a short video? People tend to skim over websites and you only have a few minutes to make a great impression. Text alone won’t cut it. Most people would agree that they not only get a decent feel for the product they’re considering when watching a video, but probably more importantly, they get a good feel for the business itself. If a picture is worth a thousand words, imagine what a video can accomplish.
3) Competitive Advantage. Google a few of your keywords and see what happens. Most likely you’ve got some stiff competition. But how many of your competitors have video results that appear? Probably not many. This is a way for you to establish yourself with a competitive advantage in the ever-important online market.
4) Your customers. Assuming your customers use the internet at all, they’re most likely watching online video as well. According to research from Comscore , 76.8 percent of the total U.S. Internet audience viewed online video.
There are many ways to incorporate online video into your overall marketing strategy. We will discuss the 2 ABSOLUTE best ways tomorrow. So stay tuned!
And if you are not on our EXCLUSIVE EMAIL LIST, you are missing out on limited time offers. I’d hate for you to miss out on what is being offered. Just head over to the top right side of this article and enter your name and email (to get your FREE GIFT and receive updates). So don’t miss out on anything. Today’s special offer, just went out to our valued members on our list!
To Your Continued Complete Marketing Success,
Latest posts by SyeWells (see all)
- Moving Your Business From Pretty To Profitable Pt-4 - December 29, 2014
- Moving Your Business From Pretty To Profitable Pt-3 - December 26, 2014
- Moving Your Business From Pretty To Profitable Pt-2 - December 22, 2014